Friday, January 10, 2014

write up for sake

it is not easy for a person like me to write daily. today also switched off Lappy and am of to bed. now again mobile is my man. 
are humans to be in satisfied or sad till end?
matrix movie looks philosophical to me. after so long last night and today I have finished watching two parts. feeling good and more philosophical. so should keep a check on me while writing this. 
how much have you accept yourself and people around you and situation you are in?
the snow makes me happy. I wish to play more in it. for some reason my body is feeling weak and cold. where s the source to replenish. where else other than yourself. 
now with all due respect I want to be honest with the writings I do. this is where I talk to myself. for this reason am keeping this hidden. only people to whom it should go will it go. how many are there like that?
how has my writing changed from the beginning. should check. not much I guess. improvisation is good or ? 
when you are on bed and used your most inconvenient method to write then it would turn up like this. 
still writing is good. feeling that am talking. 
once upon time there will be me. this is without grammar mistake. written purposefully. 
now good time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment