it has been a pretty long day.
it started with Ray of hope sneezing out in the mind. being the inevitable is more important. next with so much fog I loved the drive to office. office had been pretty busy as usual. few things worked and few dint. forgot to make few calls. leave it.
evening was the highlight. took my car for a long drive. nearly 100 miles. it was fun. now tired and thinking should I go to office tomo while seeing a robber's eye.
after poonam pandey using the word Nasha feels awkward for me.
but have a new deal to try all of it with my darlingeeee.
now head is banging. have so much that I felt to write but not now. one thing is come on let's live it and try it.
meanwhile you have to know that there was some breathtaking views on the bridge while crossing the river to newyork. dint take a pic. but it was amaIng. only at that point I felt sad for being the driver this evening. I had only glimpse of that concrete and steel lights filled. but was so nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment