I, the word with which I start many of my lines I feel, still it doesn't make me feel to change the lines as it can't be otherwise.
writing your thoughts empties your mind and show how naked you are. it shows your reality. if someone still wants to see you and be with you, then you know it is exactly for what you are. with ego, that is around us like a wifi, often fed by many routers, we miss to see the person as they are, when they stand naked like that in front of us. after that moment is passed we regret about it. now you want to tell other person that you have understood but it's too late, they are under a different mask. you end up reading so many unfulfilled stories and relate yourself with it.
I missed some moments like that. I have realized it now. will not bury myself in the sorrow of missing but would be happy that I have learnt it now. would be naked again for what I am. if people understand me or not, I have come to terms with myself and nature that has created me like this. so it is a beautiful life with so much around. I still have unanswered questions, never ending wishes, unflinching ideas, untold stories, still I have peace, life goes on, though a little differently. that difference makes the world dark and bright. that difference makes the auto brightness in this dark night not so hurting to my eyes. my eyes are open waiting to see its image in a similar eye in this darkeness.

No comments:
Post a Comment