Thursday, September 10, 2015

the wait is coming to an end.

what is certain?
what is fixed? 
what will never change?
what will never fail you?
what can you rely on?
what will take you close to truth?
what is that one think which makes you stay alive?


as usual, so many questions without any answers. there is a small change this time. I am not trying to find any answer. I am sitting here passively observing what is going around me. I have become completely excluded from all. only thing that keeps pressing me is why all this? why did I go through all this? what is waiting on the other side?

I guess I have come close to that. am getting visions. Newton's third law is working. my ball is coming back in the same speed that it went. 

wait till it reaches me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment