24/05/2031
(man these days am not able to finish writing one post in one day. horrible! am I working so much!)
Do you know that best time to write is when you are not your senses but with your own senses, little against the awareness part, I know, still, it is truth. Guess Kannadasan also believed in this, he was the bottle man (don’t know what was his brand though). It is his birthday today and am writing this, sheer coincidence. I am not under any alcoholic influences at present, as am in office; my senses are lost in the drift of weariness of the travel I had during the weekend, I can’t call it an awesome trip but still the trip was worth and gave me that feel of travelling when I drank that kova-rosemilk and spoke with that shop owner.
Last Friday was my 32nd day back in job, trivial information for you all but a life changing episode for me. After 3 years I am back into the same routine, same schedule with even tighter situation and time frames. Don’t worry, am not going to bother you with those details, this is about what happened between that 32 night and this 35th morning.
I found a chippi in the Bay of Bengal shores while I was searching for a small pebble that I dropped for finding out if my decision was right about my love life. This would not have happened if the government had not passed a new rule for tourist buses to have an additional paper for the safety of the passengers.
I didn’t know anything about this while I had completed my shift for the week and standing in front of a self-service hotel, eating my packed veg-briyani which I had made in the morning. The briyani was good, though I have to improve few more things to get my touch on it. It was after more than three years I met Satish, he was my ex-house-mate, now my travel companion for this weekend.
It all started with us getting into a swaraj mazda van. By the time we reached our actual boarding point the van was leaking with people who had paid their money for this and still dint question anything. Like all other people I was also boarded into my respective bus, semi sleeper, where not eve quarter-sleeper was available and till after midnight we were discussing everything possible to divert our thoughts from physical comforts to end up sleeping on those very same seats.
It was raining during the night, gentle breeze and droplets on my face gave me horrible dreams, don’t know why, still am trying to figure that part out.
Around 6’o clock in the morning I found the bus had been stopped there for more than 2 hours and my actual stop was some 225 km away. The ticket read departure time as 7 ‘o clock IST. The bus was ceased for some missing papers. Finally we were dropped in Vijayawada bus stand and told to find our ways to our destination. That is how my weekend started.
No comments:
Post a Comment